- Tuesday, September 26th at 7:00 p.m. in CIVIC HALL
- Joint event with the RHS strings and Jessica Raposo from IU East
- Sunday, December 3rd at 3:30 p.m. in CENTERVILLE HS Auditorium
- Our Holiday concert has a new location this year.
- Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 3:30 p.m. in Goddard
- Late winter/early spring concert featuring Bryan Miller’s ‘Romance’ for clarinet and orchestra
- Saturday, April 6th, 2024 time TBA in HAGERSTOWN
- Joint concert with the Hagerstown HS Band in preparation of the big ECLIPSE on Monday, April 8th
- Sunday, April 28th, 2024 at 3:30 p.m. in CIVIC HALL
- Monday, June 10th, 2024 at 7:00 p.m. – Outdoor Concert
Richmond Community Orchestra is an entirely volunteer, non-profit organization.
RCO is a Federal 501(c)(3) non-profit organization made possible by the generous donations of members and supporters.
Donations maybe made online by clicking the yellow Donate button:
Payment is processed through Paypal but individuals do not need to have a Paypal account.
Donations can be mailed to:
Richmond Community Orchestra,
710 East Main,
Richmond, IN 47374
Suggested Donation Levels:
- Conductors Circle ($2500 and up)
- Crescendo ($1000-2499)
- Allegro ($250-999)
- Andante ($100-249)
- Adagio ($50-99)
- Friend ($1-49)
RCO Rehearsals will return to Goddard Auditorium in Carpenter Hall in Richmond Indiana starting August 28, 2022. Rehearsals start at 6:30 p.m. and usually continue until 8:30 p.m.
Membership in the orchestra is free and is open to musicians of all ages. Current members include those ranging from teenagers to players in their 90’s. No audition is required and we welcome musicians returning to their instruments. Musicians should be able to read sheet music and know how to play their instrument.
If you are interested in joining RCO please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall RCO Rehearsal Schedule:
- Monday, August 28th, 2023
- NO REHEARSAL on Labor Day (9/4/2023)
- Monday, September 11th, 2023
- Monday, September 18th, 2023
- Monday, September 25th, 2023
- Concert Tuesday, Sept. 26 @ 7 pm in CIVIC HALL
- Monday, October 2nd, 2023
- Monday, October 9th, 2023
- Monday, October 16h, 2023
- Monday, October 23rd, 2023
- Monday, October 30h, 2023
- Monday, November 6th, 2023
- Monday, November 13th, 2023
- Monday, November 20th, 2023
- Monday, November 27th, 2023
- Concert Sunday, Dec. 3 @ 3:30 in CENTERVILLE
- -Holiday Break
RCO’s Annual Business Meeting will be Monday, June 19th, 6:30 p.m, at Lilly Library on Earlham College’s campus. All are welcome at the meeting, where we will hear annual reports from board officers, elect new board members, vote on the officers for the next year, and discuss future directions for RCO and the Strings Initiative Program.
A Zoom option is also available for those unable to attend in person.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 972 7666 8186