All are welcome to attend the RCO Annual Business Meeting. During this meeting, we set strategies and make plans for both the Richmond Community Orchestra and the Strings Initiative Program.
Monday June 17, 2019
708 East Main St.
Sunday May 5, 3:30-5:00pm,
Planned musical selections:
- “Mission: Impossible Theme”
- “Brandenburg Sinfonia” (Bach)
- “Gold and Silver Waltz” (Lehar)
- “Academic Festival Overture” (Brahms)
- “Dance of the Tumblers” (Rimsky-Korsakov)
- Gilbert and Sullivan medley
- “Zampa Overture” (Herold)
- 2 pieces written by our conductor, Jay Conard, with special guests: young violinists from our Strings Initiative Program!
Civic Hall, Richmond High School,
380 Hub Etchison Parkway, Richmond Indiana